Using the Design Process - For Educators
Class Description & Purpose:
In this class, participants will use a creative design process to solve a classroom challenge. Educators experience the design process process by utilizing it to solve a classroom or school instructional challenge or need.
- Identify a challenge or need in their classroom or instruction
- Interpret data relating to the challenge or need
- Generate multiple solutions to meet the challenge or need
- Test the solution and gather data
- Refine or evolve the solution to determine next steps
Create a mini-portfolio showing your design process and end result.
Reimagined - Practices/strategies that embody out of the box thinking, high-level 21st Century learning opportunities, or authentic and collaborative experiences for students.
Audience: K-12 Teachers
Point of contact for class: firstname.lastname@example.org